Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;
means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;
means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
means HISPANIA LUMBER, S.L., a limited company registered in Spain under company number C.I.F ESB13346465, whose registered address is Velázquez, 53, 2ª Planta 28001 Madrid
Information About Us
Our Site is owned and operated by HISPANIA LUMBER, S.L., a limited company registered in Spain:
Holder: HISPANIA LUMBER, S.L. . Velázquez, 53, 2ª Planta 28001 Madrid, Spain, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 926 562 149 Internet: www.lambdapartners.es Registration: Registro Mercantil de Ciudad Real volume 302, Folio 93, Sheet CR-11547, Inscription 1ª and provided of CIF: ESB13346465
What Does This Policy Cover?
· As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
· The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
· The right of access to the personal data We hold about you (see section “How Can You Access Your Data?”);
· The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us using the details in section “Contacting Us”);
· The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section “How Do We Use Your Data?” but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Us using the details in section “Contacting Us”);
· The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
· The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
· The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and · Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
· If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data, please contact Us using the details provided in section “Contacting Us” and We will do Our best to solve the problem for you. If We are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spain’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
· For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
What Data Do We Collect?
· business/company name
· job title
· contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
· demographic information such as post code, preferences, and interests;
· IP address; · web browser type and version;
· operating system;
· a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to;
How Do We Use Your Data?
· All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. For more details on security see section “How and Where Do We Store Your Data?”, below.
· Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to Our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in Our legitimate interests. Specifically, We may use your data for the following purposes:
· Providing and managing your Account;
· Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
· Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
· Supplying Our services to you (please note that We require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
· Personalising and tailoring Our services for you;
· Replying to emails from you;
· Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by emailing email@example.com);
· Market research; · Analysing your use of Our Site to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience;
· With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email or telephone or post with information, news and offers on our We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
· We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data will therefore be retained for the following periods (or its retention will be determined on the following bases): For further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a copy of our Data Retention Policy’.
How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
We only keep your personal data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section “How Do We Use Your Data?”, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it. Some or all of your data may be stored outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein). You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using Our Site and submitting information to Us. If We do store data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within Spain and under the GDPR including:
Ensuring Data Processers have an adequate and compliant GDPR policy and;
An adequate GDPR compliant data processing agreement. Data security is very important to Us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site. Please email email@example.com for a copy of our ‘Data Protection Policy’.
Do We Share Your Data?
· Subject to the paragraph below, We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes.
· In certain circumstances, We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal data, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with legal obligations, a court order, or a governmental authority.
What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
· In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller. How Can You Control Your Data?
In addition to your rights under the GDPR, set out in section “Your Rights”, when you submit personal data via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. In particular, We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails and at the point of providing your details.
Your Right to Withhold Information
You may access Our Site without providing any data at all.
How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and We will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact Us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the contact details below in section “Contacting Us”. Alternatively, please refer to Our Data Protection Policy, a copy can be obtained by emailing info@ lambdapartners.es
· By using Our Site you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. For more details, please refer to section “How Do We Use Your Data?”, above, and to paragraphs below. These Cookies are not integral to the functioning of Our Site and your use and experience of Our Site will not be impaired by refusing consent to them.
· All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law.
· Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a prompt requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended.
· Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
· The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) Cookies to gather the required information.
· The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) the following Cookies:
· In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
· You can choose to delete Cookies on your computer or device at any time, however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
· It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
· You can allow, block or delete cookies installed in the user’s computer through the Internet browser settings. Further exemplary instructions:
* Google Chrome
* Mozilla Firefox
* Internet Explorer
* Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad)
* Chrome for Android